Samstag, 21. Februar 2015

Favorites from New York Fashion Week Fall 2015

Following is a compilation of my favorite Looks from the New York Fashion Week FW 2015. It is quite not complete because there were many more which I really liked.

New York Fashion Week 1 auf Polyvore
The collection of Monique Lhuillier I liked a lot. My favorite look is plain outfit with the lace upper part in black. Flowers are normally a theme for spring, but I am fascinated by the matchy set of Suno. The great designer Carolina Herrera also put a spell on me. Not only she showed my beloved Culottes as trend items for the next winter.

New York Fashion Week 2 auf Polyvore
The trend color Marsala - I love all the red shades from dark and whine red to the dark berry shades, - was shown at Tibi. Victoria Beckham impressed me once again with the precise cuts without a lot of chitchat. The color grey also stays on trend and the coat dress from Lela Rose I like a lot.

New York Fashion Week 3 auf Polyvore
The intense look from Boss, the bright red dress with black knee-high boots I think is terrific. Also capes stay on trend and therefore they are shown by Michael Kors or Ralph Lauren. J. Crew convinced me with the simple Jeans button-down together with a gorgeous sequin long skirt. I like these contrasts a lot. 

New York Fashion Week 4 von fourtyand auf Polyvore
Besides the elegant collection of Ralph Lauren, I also loved Tory Burch's Runway Show with ethno-prints, because I like a little bit of Hippie-Feeling and the 70-s fashion vibe.
e. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen