Montag, 13. April 2015

Favorite Spring Trends - Denim

What kind of clothing piece do we all have in our closet? Jeans and if only to do some dirty work.

And in spring 2015 Denim plays again an important role. All designers presented denim in their collections. From Gucci in 70-s style, Burberry Prorsum with da classic trench made of denim to Louis Vuitton with elegant suits in denim from head to toe.  I am a big fan of denim, especially the following trends I like best. 

Jeans allover
Jeans allover auf polyvore
The All-Over Denim Trend I like a lot and I like to wear jeans together with a jeans shirt like here on this blog. This year there are also many dresses made of denim, either cool for the weekend or elegant for the office. I would combine big accessories like bright bags, embellished shoes of extravagant belts. Blousons or trench coats made of denim are also very easy to style. A denim skirt always looks good. Mini, midi or maxi, it doesn't matter. I prefer pencil skirts made of dark denim, because they can be combined very differently.

flared denim
flared denim on polyvore
Flared denim reminds me of the 70s. I wear it with a hippie blouse for the weekend or a white silk blouse for the office. The 70s are another big trend for this spring and I will publish a post soon.
Victoria Beckham also loves flared jeans.

high waisted jeans
high waisted jeans auf polyvore
I really love high waisted jeans. This year I have bought light blue skinny jeans with a very high waist. This form of jeans is cool and chic. Especially for women with a small belly this form is good.
When shopping I recognized that there are more jeans with higher waist then years before. For most women with normal figure the higher waist is ideal. Important: put the sweater or blouse always into the jeans to show off the high waist. You don't have to wear a cropped top with it.

Raw Denim

Raw Denim auf polyvore

Another important trend for the office is also Raw Denim (= dark washed). This always seems to be more elegant and problem areas can be hidden. Clothing parts made of dark denim are ideal companions for the office but can be styled with a glitter top for every party.

More inspiration for denim you can be found here on the denim.blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen