Mittwoch, 4. November 2015

3 tricks for your perfect outfit

There are those days, when I don't know what to wear. Most of the time, I plan my outfit already in the evening before, but not always the prepared clothes fit my mood or the weather has changed, or ... Then I stand in front of my closet and try to quickly find an outfit with the extra spice. 15 habits of stylish women you can also find here on popsugar.com.

Trick No. 1:
Mix feminine and edgy clothing pieces. I like to wear feminine dresses and skirts, flower prints and strong colors. On the other side, I also like leather jackets, structured blazer, edgy boots, etc. Wear these pieces together and you will automatically otbtain a cool and unique outfit.

Red dress auf polyvore
Trick No. 2:
Make a statement with a striking shoe. Shoes with prints like snake or Leo bring a unique note to every outfit. Thus, I like to wear my leo pumps to a basic outfit. Also shoes in strong colors are fun to wear and lighten up your outfit. Your look gets instantly evaluated.

Trick No. 3: 
Play with accessories. Only statement accessories make every outfit complete. Giant necklaces or earrings are my favorites. Certainly, you should not overdo it: one piece is enough. But likewise great sunglasses or a magnificent bag are superb accents for your outfit.

Above there is a look I would wear. You see, it's as easy as 1, 2 and 3. Have fun and try it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen